Sunday, July 26, 2015

I wrote an entire blog entry today and it wouldn't let me publish it, nor did any of it save.

So..... here is a quick recap, minus all the emotion because now I am just frustrated.

I woke up just not quite "feeling" today. No particular reason. Nothing changed. Just a blah sort of day. I usually have a really positive outlook on our situation, but today, I just feel blah about it. I want to cry and I think I would feel better if I did. But those types of cries have to come at their own time and it just hasn't happened today. Probably a good thing; I've been really busy and not had time for a melt down. I think I just feel stuck right now. I can't do anything about anything right now. IVF takes time. Adoption takes time. I think the trend here is God is telling me to be patient. Something I am not good at doing. But I have no choice right now

My original post was longer but as I am writing this now, I think now I was just rambling and that made it longer. The jist of this post is that today, I just feel like I can't fake a happy face. I can't pretend that I am not affected by our journey. I don't feel depressed, I don't feel defeated. I just feel blah.

If you are reading this and you have your own little ones..... when you put them bed tonight, hug them a little tighter, kiss them one extra time and rock them to sleep a little longer. Do it for all of us that so badly want the opportunity to be able to that

I'm going to end this with this picture I found and I am trying so hard to remember these words. Especially today.

No comments:

Post a Comment